Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I'm Appalled

This is kind of old news, but I didn't have a chance to write about it when it was fresh. I am sick, sick, sick of the media bias. Bad enough when the regular news is reported in a one-sided fashion. There are plenty of examples of that out there.

But shame on two "non-news" personages last week.
  1. Playboy's Guy Cimbalo and his naughty take on conservative women, one of whom is Michelle Bachmann, who represents Minnesotans in Washington. I don't really want to leave any links for this one. If you don't know what I'm talking about and only if you're an adult, do your own research.
  2. David Letterman and his joke about Gov Palin's daughter. Madhenmom at The Blog I Would Write... has several posts addressing this episode. My favorite is "Sarah and Me", but check them all out. Especially if you want to find out how to make your voice heard.

No comments: