Thursday, November 24, 2011

The Lord our God is Good! Happy Thanksgiving!

The Angelus  Jean Francois Millet
 As for God, His way is perfect;
      The word of the LORD
is proven;
      He
is a shield to all who trust in Him.

“For who is God, except the LORD?
      And who
is a rock, except our God?
God is my strength and power,

      And He makes my way perfect.
He makes my feet like the feet of deer,

      And sets me on my high places.
He teaches my hands to make war,
      So that my arms can bend a bow of bronze.
You have also given me the shield of Your salvation;

      Your gentleness has made me great.
You enlarged my path under me;
      So my feet did not slip...

The LORD lives!
      Blessed
be my Rock!
      Let God be exalted,
      The Rock of my salvation!...

Therefore I will give thanks to You, O LORD, among the Gentiles,
      And sing praises to Your name.
 II Samuel 22:31-37, 47, 50

No comments: