- The hospitality of our friends, the Frees, in Billings.
- Seeing my sister Kathy's family for a quick but great day and night in the Yellowstone area.
- Spending a wonderful and wild five days zipping around Yellowstone with my sister Aimee's family.
- Elk, antelope, and showers (and a bonus) from Jessica K.
- An unexpected kindness from strangers. (You'll have to wait for details on this one. It's amazing!)
- Attending church in Mayville and having opportunity to hear our dear friend, Rolf P., preach a solid law and gospel sermon.
Sunday, August 14, 2011
So much has happened in the last two weeks that I may not ever get around to writing everything that I want to say. I took notes the first week to do a blog post entitled "Vacation on a Dime." But we had so many unexpected bonuses crop up that later I had to write a post (about six pages of notebook paper) entitled "Pennies from Heaven." So hopefully I'll be able to squeeze in some writing this week. But for now, a few highlights: