Mostly it highlights a range of products from each of their many departments.
It also includes several pages of "Gifts for Her" ideas. As I was looking at the featured items, it struck me that the gifts on these pages could be summarized as falling into one of five categories.
- There are the typical girl gifts such as jewelry or candles.
- There are also the regular Cabela's type fare for those women who enjoy outdoor pursuits or decor.
- There are the "how to get my wife to enjoy my hobbies" gifts such as shooting ear protection muffs or a Lady Recon air rifle, each available in, yes, fashion pink.
- There are the chivalrous "damsel in distress" gifts such as pepper spray, a pocket GPS, or a two way radio set.
- And finally there are the "women sit around eating bonbons" gifts such as cheesecake and, well, bonbons.