Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Seven Day meal plan, Day 1

Monday, January 25
Breakfast according to plan
Kay's Naturals Apple Cinnamon Cereal with 6 oz fat-free yogurt, 1.5 tbs ground flax seeds, 1/2 c berries, and 12 oz calorie free beverage.

Breakfast according to theMom
I started the day with my Apple Cinnamon cereal.  My yogurt was in the downstairs fridge, so I used about 3/4 c of whole milk instead.  Forgot all about the flax seeds and berries.

Snack: 1 package Cinnamon Toast Pretzels.

Lunch according to plan
Progresso Reduced Sodium Garden Vegetable Soup,  Kay's Chili Nacho Protein Chips, 12 oz calorie free beverage.

Lunch according to theMom
I got mixed up and thought salad was for lunch.  So on the way out the door to take Clara to the dentist, I grabbed the Chili Nacho Chips (they are quite tasty, I might add, I think one of my favorite Kay's snacks), a bunch of celery sticks, and an apple.

Snack: 1 package Honey Almond Cookie Bites.

Dinner according to plan
Salad with lemon juice, Kay's Lemon Herb Chips, 12 oz calorie free beverage.

Dinner according to theMom
I served the family Huevos Rancheros, so I figured eggs and tomatoes is pretty healthy.  Home canned tomato sauce, homemade taco seasoning mix, eggs.  I had two eggs and a spoonful of sauce over my Lemon Herb Chips.  I added about 1/3 c of grated cheddar cheese and a small spoonful of Salpica Habnero Lime salsa.

According to Myfitness pal, my day looked like this
Totals1,35111668891,56939
Your Daily Goal1,20015040602,30045
Remaining-15133-27-287305
CaloriesCarbsFatProteinSodiumSugar







Besides my regular walk to work and walking around the mall to a few stores, I didn't exercise, so I didn't count anything in that regard.

According to theMom, I think I did alright.  I was busy all day, so I didn't feel hungry.  But it was kind of hard to watch Clara eat that Pizza I got her at the mall after her dentist appointment.

No comments: