Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Seven Day meal plan, Day 3

Wednesday, January 27
Breakfast according to plan
Kay's Naturals Honey Almond Cereal with 6 oz fat-free yogurt, 1.5 tbs ground flax seeds, 1/2 c berries, and 12 oz calorie free beverage.

Breakfast according to theMom
I started the day with my Honey Almond cereal. I did have John bring up the yogurt today.  It was vanilla rather than plain.  I used about 3/4 c of whole milk and an eighth cup or so of yogurt.  Forgot all about the flax seeds and berries.

Snack: 1 package Jalepeño Honey Mustard Pretzels

Lunch according to plan
Progresso Heart Healthy Chicken and Rice Soup, Kay's Chili Nacho Chips, and 12 oz calorie free beverage.

Lunch according to theMom
Kay's Chili Nacho Chips and a small helping of some left over Mexican flavored stuff.  I estimated it to be about 1/2 c, and it had kind of equal parts beef heart or tongue (they had been cooked together) and refried beans; it also had a little bit of chorizo and a few bits of potato.  Over this I sprinkled some home canned tomato sauce, a tablespoon or so of salsa, and about 1/8 c of grated mozzarella.

Snack: 1 package Honey Almond Cookie Bites.

Dinner according to plan
Salad with lemon juice, Kay's Lemon Herb Chips, and 12 oz calorie free beverage.

Dinner according to theMom
I had a big plate full of salad and over it I poured about two tablespoons of olive oil and 1/3 c grated cheddar.  I had my lemon herb chips with it.

And then later, since I had to serve treats for Bible Study, I sat down with the ladies and had a small piece of cake and one chocolate meringue cookie.  That kind of blew the calories way out the window.

My fitness pal had this dire news.

Totals1,908153821141,80468
Your Daily Goal1,30316343652,30049
Remaining-60510-38-49496-19
CaloriesCarbsFatProteinSodiumSugar
I'm thinking I ought not to have had the cake.  But I did do my whole pilates mat workout this morning for the first time in, ... well, ... maybe a year.

No comments: