Thursday, January 28, 2016

Seven Day meal plan, Day 4

Thursday, January 28
Breakfast according to plan
Kay's Naturals Honey Almond Cereal with 6 oz fat-free yogurt, 1.5 tbs ground flax seeds, 1/2 c berries, and 12 oz calorie free beverage.

Breakfast according to theMom
I started the day with my Honey Almond cereal. I used about 3/4 c of whole milk skipped the yogurt, flax seeds and berries.

Snack: 1 package Sweet Barbecue Snack Mix

Lunch according to plan
Amy's Tamale Mexican Pie, Kay's Chili Nacho Chips, and 12 oz calorie free beverage.

Lunch according to theMom
Kay's Chili Nacho Chips and a small helping of some left over Mexican flavored stuff (same as yestserday).  I estimated it to be about 1/2 c, and it had kind of equal parts beef heart or tongue (they had been cooked together) and refried beans; it also had a little bit of chorizo and a few bits of potato. I skipped the cheese today, in the hopes of staying within my caloric intake goals.  I also had two apples, which, according to my fitness pal is big calories.  So, ... oh well, still a good healthy snack.

Snack: 1 package Cinnamon Almond Cookie Bites.  I was so hungry when I was done eating lunch I had to have my cookies right away.  Seems like each day I get hungrier sooner.

Dinner according to plan
Salad with lemon juice, Kay's Crispy Parmesan Chips., and 12 oz calorie free beverage.

Dinner according to theMom
I had a big plate full of salad and over it I poured about two tablespoons of olive oil.  I skipped the cheese and stuck to carrots and cucumbers.  I also had my parm chips with it.

After the kids were in bed, my sweet Joseph brought me a glass of Gnarly Head Old Vin Zin.  I didn't have the heart to say no.  Or maybe I just didn't want to.  Added an extra 220 calories.

My fitness pal again had dire news.
Totals1,73815956941,67053
Your Daily Goal1,20015040602,30045
Remaining-538-8-16-33630-8
CaloriesCarbsFatProteinSodiumSugar
Sigh.  And again today, I did not extra exercise.  

No comments: