Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Seven Day meal plan, Day 2

Tuesday, January 26
Breakfast according to plan
Kay's Naturals French Vanilla Cereal with 6 oz fat-free yogurt, 1.5 tbs ground flax seeds, 1/2 c berries, and 12 oz calorie free beverage.

Breakfast according to theMom
I started the day with my French Vanilla cereal. Stil didn't get downstairs to get my yogurt.  I used about 3/4 c of whole milk instead. Forgot all about the flax seeds and berries.

Snack: 1 package White Cheddar Krunchees.

Lunch according to plan
Weight WAtchers Smart ones Lemon Herb Chicken Piccata, Kay's Lemon Herb Chips, and 12 oz calorie free beverage.

Lunch according to theMom
I cheated and had the Crispy Parmesan chips that were supposed to be for supper with my lunch.  With them I ate the left overs from a spinach egg thing I made the other day.  The original was spinach and onion roasted in my cast iron skillet, with eggs poured over and roasted until set.  Over this I set slices of muenster cheese.  So today, I had about two eggs and the spinach and cheesy goodness that was with it.

Snack: 1 package Cinnamon Almond Cookie Bites.

Dinner according to plan
Salad with lemon juice, Kay's Crispy Parmesan Chips, and 12 oz calorie free beverage.

Dinner according to theMom
I had a big plate full of salad and over it I poured about two tablespoons of olive oil, 1/3 c grated cheddar, 1/4 c black beans, and a small can of tuna in water.  And I had my lemon herb chips with it.  It really filled me up.  I was wishing I had prepped less.  But then I was hungry again within an hour.  

According to Myfitness pal, my day looked like this
Totals1,567113821121,91922
Your Daily Goal1,36417145682,30051
Remaining-20358-36-4438129
alkCaloriesCarbsFatProteinSodiumSugar
According to theMom, I think I did OK.  I did some floor exercises this morning and Joe and I walked to the bank later in the day.  Plus I walked to and from work, as usual.  

No comments: