The workout is supposed to be, again, a five minutes warm-up; six intervals of 90 second jogs with 2 minute walks, then the 5 minutes cool down. My order was totally screwy, so I'll just improvise (as I did earlier).
Today I did
- 5 minute brisk warm-up walk @ 3.3-3.4 mph
- four or five 90 second jogging intervals @ 4.6-4.7 mph
- three or four 2 mintue walking intervals @ 3.3-3.4 mph
- 5 minute cool down @ 3.3 mph at first, then gradually slowing a bit, as I cooled down.
- two more jogging intervals, the first at a brisk 5.1 mph, the second at 4.5 mph
- in between I added a 1 minute walk
Again, order to get my goal of 40 minutes, I also did
- two sets on the Nordic rider, 50 in the pulling position, and 25 in the pushing position, each set; and
- 8 minutes on the Gazelle, a slight variation from my normal, but still the same variation of positions.
Hope I can figure out my MP3 player tonight.