Today I did
- 5 minute brisk warm-up walk @ 3.1-3.3 mph
- seven 60 second jogging intervals @ 4.6-4.8 mph (one was even at a brisk 5 mph)
- seven 90 second walking intervals @ 3.1-3.3 mph
- 5 minute cool down @ 3.3 mph at first, then gradually slowing a bit, as I cooled down.
Again, order to get my goal of 40 minutes, I also did
- two sets on the Nordic rider, 50 in the pulling position, and 25 in the pushing position, each set; and
- 10 minutes on the Gazelle, four sets of 20 in each of 5 alternate positions, and however normal position I needed to get the 10 minutes. I didn't really count them.