But I've proven to myself I can do it and that's a big step for me.
Another thing I noticed today is that the what I had thought was seven intervals of jogging is actually eight. I've corrected that in the previous posts.
I tried today to pick up the pace a bit.
Today I did
- 5 minute brisk warm-up walk @ 3.4-3.5 mph
- eight 60 second jogging intervals @ 4.9-5.0 mph (one was even at a brisk 5 mph)
- eight 90 second walking intervals @ 3.4-3.5 mph
- 5 minute cool down @ 3.3 mph at first, then gradually slowing a bit, as I cooled down.
Again, order to get my goal of 40 minutes, I also did
- two sets on the Nordic rider, 50 in the pulling position, and 25 in the pushing position, each set; and
- 9 minutes on the Gazelle, one set of 20 in each of 5 alternate positions, three sets of 30 in each of 5 alternate positions, and however in the "fast" position I needed to get the 9 minutes. I didn't count them.