I took everything a bit slower than normal, plus backed down even further for the last two intervals. That was kind of a bummer for me, but as least I didn't stop all together.
Today I did
- 5 minute slightly less brisk warm-up walk @ 3.2-3.3 mph
- six 90 second jogging intervals @ 4.6 mph (dropping to 4.4 mph for intervals 5 & 6))
- five 2 minute walking intervals @ 3.2 (dropping to 2.7 mph for the last two)
- 5 minute cool down @ 2.7 mph
I also did
- two sets on the Nordic rider, 50 in the pulling position, and 25 in the pushing position, each set; and
- 10 minutes on the Gazelle, one set of 20 in each of 5 alternate positions, three sets of 30 in each of 5 alternate positions, and however in the "fast" position I needed to get the 9 minutes. I didn't count them.