Do you ever feel like you don't get anything done? Are there times you feel further behind at the end of the day than when it began? Do your kids ever make a mess in one room while you are busy cleaning up the mess in another.
Shake off that futile feeing with this new and exciting "Cross off Your List" system.
- Step 1: Get Up.
- Step 2: Get Dressed.
- Step 3: Put your Jammies Away.
- Step 3: Brush your Teeth and Hair.
- Step 4: Make Your Bed.
- Step 5: Throw a load of wash in.
- Step 6: Feed your kids breakfast.
- Step 7: Do breakfast dishes.
- Step 8: Throw another load of wash in.
- Step 9: Read a story to your kids.
- Step 10: Read another one.
- Step 11: Just sit and watch your kids.
- Step 12: Look how much you've gotten done!
Wow, I feel so much more accomplished just writing about it. I've got a few more steps to do this morning (I'm not going to tell you which ones) so I better get moving.