I finished the full 28.5 minute workout.
- 5 minute brisk warm-up walk @ 3.3 mph
- seven 60 second jogging intervals @ 4.6-4.7 mph (the last two weeks did three 0.1 mile intervals at 5.0 mph or a little faster within a 1.5-2.0 mile total)
- seven 90 second walking intervals @ 3.3-3.4 mph
- 5 minute cool down @ 3.3 mph at first, then gradually slowing a bit, as I cooled down.
But wait, there's more...
Since my goal of 40-45 minutes of exercise was not complete,
- I did two sets on the Nordic rider, 50 in the pulling position, and 25 in the pushing position, each set; and
- 7 minutes on the Gazelle, about 50 normal, then three sets of 20 in each of 5 alternate positions, and about another 50 normal.