Friday, April 15, 2011

Couch to 5K week 4, final day.

I again didn't write down any stats.  And I didn't really do very well today in my routine.  I exercised for 60 minutes total, which is good, but I didn't run as much as I should have.  No reason, really.  I am making progress on feeling less winded while running.  I hold on to the "handlebars" less while jogging.  I just got lazy toward the end and walked the last few minutes.  Not a good excuse.

But I'm within perhaps one good days' workout of my half way point on my ticker.  That's fun.

Next weeks Couch to 5K consists of three five minutes jogs with three minute walks in between.  I think I can probably do that.  After that it jumps to 8 minute jogs.  Yes, I know I could do that, but I don't really want to yet.  That's the biggest factor in the whole running thing.  Do I really want it?  I'm not sure.  Only if it's not too painful.  At this point in my life, I don't need pain. 

No comments: