Friday, April 1, 2011

Maybe I AM Worse than a Couch Potato

I kind of punked out today.  I did exercise.  I did 45 minutes, so I got to move my ticker.  But, well, let's just say I'm in the "hate" stage of my love/hate relationship with the Couch to 5K program.  I had to walk the last 3 minutes of the final run interval today.  Didn't make me feel very good.  That, and the fact that I was already running so slowly that when I finally gave into temptation to just stop jogging and walk, I didn't even have to slow down the tread mill.  Grrr.  I don't know.  I"ll probably end up stuck on week 4 for another three or four weeks before I'm able to move on.

At least I'm up and moving.

Sometimes I ask myself why I'm so doggedly trying to take up running again.  And I have no really good answer.  Especially when I'm going slower than I could walk.  But I think it's simply that I want to be able to say the even after ten kids I can still do it.

Well that's all I'm going to report today.  I did 45 minutes of exercise and some of it was Couch to 5K Week 4.

And some of it wasn't.

Is there a "Bad attitude" index tab for this blog?

No comments: