Saturday, April 30, 2011

Week 5 workout, Days two and three, Take two

Wednesday I just walked and gazelled for about 1/2 hour.  Didn't think it was worth reporting on.

Today I had a good week five workout.  Kept my speeds up and kept focused on my times, but I did space out somewhere in the last 45 seconds of my last jog interval.  I was still jogging when the clock flashed the 45 second mark, but then when I noticed it was time to walk, I already was.  But my speed was still up.  Does that count?

According to the clock, I did 1.77 miles, 30.20 minutes, burned 228 cals and 71 fat cals.  I walked at about 3.0 mph and jogged at about 4.0 mph. 

I did ten minutes on the gazelle, but without all the alternate positions, just the regular.  I did two sets of the Nordic rider and remembered to count both times.

I was a little bummed because I thought this was my third time at Week 5, and since I give myself three weeks at each next stage, I thought I had to think about moving on to Week 6 next week.  But, yippee, I see from my previous posts that it's only my second time through, so I can stay at this workout next week without feeling any guilt or remorse.

Yeah me! My kids say that all the time and it used to bug me, but I think it's from the Zach and Cody show.  I think it's London Tipton who says that, so when my kids say it now, I have the cultural literacy to enjoy their television serial allusion.

At least I hope that's what it's from and I'm not merely spouting off that which I don't know.

No comments: