Saturday, March 12, 2011

Fun Songs

Generally, I don't like that I spend so much time on the road running for kids stuff.  But today, during three trips out and back, I heard some fun songs



I remember listening to "Afternoon Delight" by Starland Vocal Band, when my sister, Kathy had her first radio.  I think she may also have featured it on some needle work for Girl Pioneers.  I seem to remember being somewhat jealous when comparing my bland pattern to her colorful rocket surrounded by floating lyrics.

I heard George Strait's "The Breath You Take" twice today. I checked on the lyrics after I got home to make sure I heard them all. I like them even better than I thought.



It seems like there was another one, too, but I can't remember right now. But these two are good enough to warrant a blog post.

No comments: