Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Week 4 Day 2, Couch to 5K

This has been kind of a crummy day altogether, so I don't know why I should have expected that my exercise would be better...But I was hoping.

I only did the Couch to 5K stuff today, since I wasted too much time this morning and have several things I need to finish up around the house before the Wednesday evening during Lent rush.  I felt good at first and even jacked up my speeds a tiny bit.  But at the end I hit a brick wall and had to slow way down.  Really way down.  I could have walked.  But I made myself keep up that jogging motion even though I was barely lifting my feet the last two minutes of the last jog interval.  Then I slowed down the cool down walk, too.

5 minutes walk       3 mph
3 minutes jog          4.1 mph
1.5 minute walk      3 mph
5 minute jog            4 mph
3 minute walk         3 mph
3 minute jog            4.1 mph
1.5 minute walk      3 mph
5  minute jog           3.9, then 3.4 mph
5 minute cool down  2.6 mph

The tread mill said I burned 233 cals, 72 fat cals, traveled 1.81 miles, took 31.30 minutes.

No comments: