Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Week 3, AGAIN, Day 2

I can't exactly say I was spot on today, but I got through and didn't peter out.  I think my speeds were up a little tiny bit too, so I guess that's some measure of improvement.  My feet and lower legs got tired.  I got bored.  But I kept plugging along.

5 minutes warm up      3 mph
90 seconds jog            4 mph
90 seconds walk         3 mph
3 minutes jog               4 mph
3 minutes walk            3 mph
90 seconds jog            4 mph
90 seconds walk          3 mph
3 minutes jog               4.1 mph
5 minutes cool down   2.9 mph, then slowing a bit throughout

The computer told me I burned 187 calories with 585 of the fat calories.  I covered 1.45 miles and it took 25 minutes.

I also did 10 minutes on the Gazelle and did my full Nordic Rider sets.

No comments: