Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Ticker Complete!

Hurray, Hurray!  I did a little pilates today to stretch my back and strengthen my core abdominal muscles.  And in so doing I finished my ticker.

Now, I checked the official calendar and Spring this year actually starts on the 20th.  If you're being exact, according to Time and Date, "The March equinox will occur at 23:21 (or 11:21pm) at Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) on this date." You'll have to figure out for yourself what that means with respect to your particular time zone.

With that in mind, I am 12 days early finishing up my "minutes of exercise before spring" goal. Just like when Mike Mulligan and Mary Ann dug out the basement for the new town hall in Popperville in just one day, nothing like this has ever happened before.

No comments: